Saturday 28 July 2012

Time flies

In a few days time it will be one year ago that I stepped onto the set of Zombie Resurrection. There are many things you find yourself being nostalgic about in your life, a favourite toy from your child hood, a  chance meeting with an old friend, and zombies.

I know what you're thinking, they're dead, they're all messed up. How could you feel a pang of nostalgia for something most people would rather keep at arms length. Even now, whenever someone mentions Basingstoke (where we shot the bulk of the film) I don't think "wow, they've got some really nice scenery, or isn't that where the Aldermaston nuclear weapons depot is.
No, I think Basingstoke, that's where zombies come from.



















So, one year ago in a few days was our first night. A night of filling a corridor with smoke, spraying zombies in the face with cream filled fire extinguishers and me putting my foot in it by asking a girl if she was pregnant when she clearly wasn't.

Good times




No comments:

Post a Comment